Round 1: Telephonic interview
- Tell me about yourself.
- DB Schema design: Given tables user, follow and post. User will have user_id, user_name, post_id, follow_id. Follow will have follower_id, followee_id. Post will have post_id, post_text, post_media.
- He asked if I had worked with Caching, queuing, background tasks. I hadn’t worked with commercial web applications so I didn’t understand in what context he asked. Assuming it was web since the role was related to web, I told him whatever I knew.
- He then asked if I had worked with any Web API, NoSQL projects. I said I had used a open-source PHP class for a project but I wasn’t sure if that’s a web API. I said I hadn’t worked with any NoSQL projects.
After a week, I got a mail that I had been rejected. I tried to ask for feedback but didn’t got any.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.