Arcesium Senior SE Interview Experience
Hacker Rank Test
1. Stock value decreases value by 1 or multiplied by 2 end of every day. Given Stock of price x. How many days does it take to become y .
2. Given Array of integers, maximum segment length such that product is positive.
3.One ore question of similar difficulty.
- Quick Introduction.
- What is the database used in current company?
- When should we use no sql over sql.
- in terms of performance how can no sql perform better.
- What is costlier – read or write to db.
- Explain index.
- Difference between sleep() and wait().
- Difference between synchronized and lock interface.
- What java version do we use and if we use any of the java 8 features in the code.
You can only spend n hours in library . You have list of books and amount of time to read it. But you can only read in the given order . For example you have n=12 hrs and time to read books is 5, 2, 1, 3, 9, 5, 1, 3 Ans: 4 [5, 2, 1, 3, ] .
For n=12 and time – 5, 2, 1, 3, 9, 5, 1, 3, 2, 1, 4 Ans: 5 [1, 3, 2, 1, 4]
We agreed that we could solve it using sliding window approach.
Quick discussion about AVL and red black trees
- Mutable Classes
- Locking classes and objects
- Low level design for BookMyShow
- Why would you choose SQL over no sql
- ACID properties
Each round is properly time boxed and lasted around 40-60 mins. Rounds 2-4 happened on same day . Recruiters planned them really well, no waiting time and quick feedback for next rounds.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.