Round 1:Online Test comprising of
15 aptitude questions
15 coding mcq
2 coding questions
1. Implement lfu cache.
2. Given a board and ladders on the board at certain positions and a dice with 6 faces. You can climb a ladder if you are at starting position of ladder or if the starting of a ladder is in between the start and end of another ladder.
It was asked to give the minimum number of rolls required to reach the end of the board.
The aptitude was difficult and there was time limit for each section.
Round 2:Asked about how the online test was and then asked me about what all I know. I honestly told him that I don’t know OS and DBMS.
Then the interviewer asked me to do a question that was to find the next greater permutation of a given number.
Asked me a few concepts of oops like encapsulation and abstraction.
I answered his questions and then he asked me if I had any questions for him. I requested him to provide me with feedback so that I can improve in further rounds.
Round 3:The panel consisted of two people and they were very courteous as they offered me donuts as I had missed my lunch for the interview.
Asked me to sort an array consisting of zeros, ones and twos in O(n) time and one traversal of the array.
The other interviewer asked me to explain inheritance with practical examples.
Another question they asked me was somewhat similar to bottom view of a binary tree.
Nothing was asked about any of my projects as they were electronic projects(matlab).
They also asked me why I had applied for software profile if I am from electronics background and also asked me give a brief explanation on my favourite electronics subject.
Round 4: What is comparative sorting and the time complexity of best sorting algorithm?
What is Dft? (Electronics question)
Given k sorted arrays output a single sorted array.
Given a complete binary tree populate the nodes with the X and y coordinate such that no two nodes have same x coordinate and the y coordinate is according to the height of the node.
There was a HR round for other candidates but I was sent back. I got disheartened and went back to the hostel but after an hour or so I received a call that I was selected for an internship at Arcesium.
Total 4 students got selected.
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 9 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 11 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 8 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 6 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 3 (For QA)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 1
- Arcesium Interview Experience (On Campus for FTE)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Off - Campus
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | On-Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.