Arcesium visited our campus in December for FTE. The recruitment process consisted of 1 Online Round, 3 Technical Rounds and 1 HR Round.
Round 1 (Online Coding and Aptitude Round on Hackerrank):
Online round consisted of 2 coding questions and 15 aptitude questions and 10 CS MCQs.
1)Given an array of numbers consisting of only 1s and -1s remove all the 1s recursively which are sandwiched between -1s .
2) You have a key board with keys consisting of only alphabet from a-z and number of times you can use a key utmost is given in an array, if the value in array is zero means that particular key is already broken. Every key breaks after it is used for more than it’s threshold. Now given a string and a number K. Print the maximum length of prefix of string you can print with utmost k errors.
There is negative marking for MCQs, by solving one question completely and one question partially and with decent score in MCQs you can clear to the next round. Out of around 180 students 15 people were shortlisted for next round.
Round 2 (Technical Round):
1) Topological Sort of a graph both recursively and iteratively.
2) LCA of a binary tree.
3) Top view of Binary Tree.
4) Complex SQL Query involving mutliple joins and recursive queries.
5) What is thrashing and how do you handle it
Round 3(Technical Round ):
1) You are given coins of denominations of value 1, 3, 5 with infinite coins available, given a number n find number of ways to reach that number.
2) A class consists of X students and the next day’s question paper consists of Y questions, teacher leaks these Y questions to Y students. Students can communicate only through their mails and each student can atmost send only K questions to another student through a single mail.
3) What is an immutable object and how to construct it?
4) What is a singleton class and how to construct it?
5) Difference between overloading and overriding?
6) Complex SQL query involving multiple joins and recursions is asked
Round 4(Technical Round):
1) Implement 3 stacks in an array and later after certain pushes and pops are done try to defragment the array. Instead of exact solution, different approaches in which one can think of is the main agenda of the interview.
Round 5(HR round):
1) What do you know about arcesium?
2) Discussion on summer internship
3) Questions about how do you organize an event/piece of work which involves large amount of man power
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Off - Campus
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience ( FTE On-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 6 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 9 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 8 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 11 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 ( Intern, On Campus )
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.