Scope: There is few specific features in Scope those are listed below
- The HTML view
- The data which is available for the current view known as Model
Example 1: This example will illustrate the scope concept more clearly this example contain single scope.
Example 2: In the above example there is only one scope in the below example you will see more than one scope.
rootScope: If your variables contains the same name in the both rootscope and current scope then the controller or the application will use the current scope.
Example 3: This example will show you what will happen if the variable name is same in controller’s scope and the rootscope.
- HTML | <th> scope Attribute
- Perl | Scope of a Subroutine
- HTML | scope Attribute
- Controlling Method Scope In Scala
- AngularJS | API
- AngularJS | Forms
- AngularJS | Animations
- AngularJS | ng-src Directive
- AngularJS | Services
- AngularJS | HTML DOM
- AngularJS | ng-value Directive
- AngularJS | ng-csp Directive
- AngularJS | How to use ng-idle?
- AngularJS | Tables
- What are the AngularJs Global API?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.