Angular10 NgFor Directive
In this article, we are going to see what is NgFor in Angular 10 and how to use it.
NgFor is used as a structural directive that renders each element for the given collection each element can be displayed on the page.
NgModule: Module used by NgForOf is:
- Create the angular app to be used
- There is no need for any import for the NgFor to be used
- In app.component.ts define the array to be used with ngFor directive.
- In app.component.html use NgFor directive with list element to display array elements.
- serve the angular app using ng serve to see the output