In Angular ngFor is directive which accomplishes the motive of displaying repeated or list of contents with least lines of code, this serves the same purpose as for loops in conventional programming languages.
Inserting template in typescript file and repeating the same element 6 times.
- How to hide or show one record from an ng-repeat within a table based on ng-click?
- How to Add Dynamic Options for Multiple Selects Inside ng-repeat Directive ?
- How to delete an array element based on key in PHP?
- How to apply multiple transform property to an element using CSS ?
- How to select an element with multiple classes using jQuery ?
- HTML | multiple Attribute
- HTML | <input> multiple Attribute
- HTML | <select> multiple Attribute
- HTML | DOM Select multiple Property
- Difference between Memory based and Register based Addressing Modes
- HTML | DOM Input FileUpload multiple Property
- How to Select Multiple Files using HTML Input Tag ?
- HTML | DOM Input Email multiple Property
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value on click?
- How to select and upload multiple files with HTML and PHP, using HTTP POST?
- R - Repeat loop
- Loops in R (for, while, repeat)
- Underscore.js _.repeat() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.