The online round was hosted in HackerEarth platform. It had 20 MCQ’s of 1 mark each and 0.25 negative mark and 2 coding questions of 10 marks each. The MCQ’s was mostly from Data Structures and Operating Systems, and few questions from networking, DBMS and 1 Java question.
After clearing online round there were 3 technical round and 1 bar raiser round.
Resume was taken before interviews.
In this round, the interviewer asked about my coding and scholastic achievement.
1. Favorite subject and questions on that topics.
2. Basic question on space and time complexity
3. Write a program to print all permutations of given string and discuss its working as well as space and time complexity in detail. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/w
4. Write a program to find number of shapes in Boolean matrix. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/f
In this round, the interviewer asked me to introduce myself and short discussion on my resume project
1. Write a program for Lowest Common Ancestor in a Binary Tree. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/l
2. Write programs for Fractional Knapsack and 0/1 knapsack code of recursive solution and its optimization (concept of dynamic programming). https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/k
3. Write a program and approach for Minimum no. of iterations to pass information to all nodes in the tree. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/m
4. Approach for K smallest element in array. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/k
5. Approach for Largest Rectangle in Histogram. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/l
In this round, the interviewer asked me about my resume project and deep discussion on my projects.
1. Write a program to find position of an element in a sorted array of infinite numbers. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/f
2. Question on computer science fundamentals. Detailed explanation of virtual memory, paging page faults etc.
3. Write a program for Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway/Bus Station. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/m
4. Write a program to count set bit of a number. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c
5. Last question similar to the concept of this question sort numbers stored in different machines. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/s
This round was based on designing problems.
Min Cash flow among friends. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/m
In each round interviewers were giving test cases to run on the programs and expecting very neat and clean code.
So I would recommend to have experience of competitive coding for depth knowledge of code and then follow geeksforgeeks. It has all the problems.
Before 2-3 of campus recruitment I would recommend to solve all problems of interviewbit with the help of geeksforgeeks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 429 (For SDE 2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE ll
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 244 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 246 (For SDE 2)
- Amazon interview experience for SDE II
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 250
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 428 (For SDE-2)