Recently I have gone through interview with Amazon Chennai for Amazon FIRE TV team. Here is my positive experience.
2. It’s a two player game. Both the players are equally intelligent to win the game. Give n no. of stones. A player can choose either 1 stone or k stones or l stone (1<k<l). Suppose player 'A' starts game then challenge was to identify the player who will win the game. Player who picks the last 1 stone or last k stone or last l stones win the game.
Round 4 (Bar Raiser)
1. Detailed discussion on current company project.
Round 5 (Hiring Manager)
1. Design ATM machine.
2. Design a queue using only one stack.
3. Discussion on process & threads, Inter process communication, Lots of discussion on scheduling algorithm, their implementations, data structures used to implement scheduling algorithms, scheduling algorithms in real time distributed systems & implementation.
4. Lots of behavioral questions like why amazon, why you are leaving current company.
Finally got positive response from amazon with decent package.
Thanks GFG for this wonderful site.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 334 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 347 (1.8 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 24 (1.5 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Set 3 (For 6 Years Experienced)