Round 1(Project discussion):
Discussion about my best project and some questions on indexes.
Round 2 (Design):
- Design lift
- Gave me a sample code in c++(first they ask the language you are comfortable with, mine was c++), and asked me to review it.
- Discussion on some projects
Round 3 (Design):
- Design notification system (SMS, email and push) – HLD
- questions on message queues
- max number of 1s in sorted m x n 0, 1 matrix
Round 4 (Design):
- Design pacman game (showed the youtube video) – LLD
- HLD of the same game
Round 5 (DS and Algo):
- Minimum number of operations to make a string balanced. All characters are in [A-Z] and the string is balanced when the frequency of all the characters in the string is same. The only operation that we can do is replace a character with any other character(and only replacement is allowed)
- Incoming stream of characters, at every point in the stream, return the first non repeating character
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.