Round 1(Project discussion):
Discussion about my best project and some questions on indexes.
Round 2 (Design):
- Design lift
- Gave me a sample code in c++(first they ask the language you are comfortable with, mine was c++), and asked me to review it.
- Discussion on some projects
Round 3 (Design):
- Design notification system (SMS, email and push) – HLD
- questions on message queues
- max number of 1s in sorted m x n 0, 1 matrix
Round 4 (Design):
- Design pacman game (showed the youtube video) – LLD
- HLD of the same game
Round 5 (DS and Algo):
- Minimum number of operations to make a string balanced. All characters are in [A-Z] and the string is balanced when the frequency of all the characters in the string is same. The only operation that we can do is replace a character with any other character(and only replacement is allowed)
- Incoming stream of characters, at every point in the stream, return the first non repeating character
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 (1-1.5 years experienced)
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 1 (1.5 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 340 (3.5 years experienced for SDE 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience(2 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1(0 - 2 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 334 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 347 (1.8 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.