I had applied to Amazon Hyderabad off campus for Programmer Analyst role. The first round conducted on HackerEarth.
First Round –
I don’t remember those questionsr but there were one easy, medium and last one related to Oops concept implementation.
All rounds from second to fourth conducted on Amazon Chime
Second round –
Third round –
In this round only 2 problems were asked:-
1. Remove unnecessary brackets from expression
ex: input (a+b)+((c+d)) and output should be (a+b)+(c+d).
2. Find the longest sub string length which is in Alphabetical order.
ex: input “cfaxy” and output should be 3(axy).
interviewer was expecting code without any bugs so be careful.
Fourth round –
1. Interviewer asked me about my projects.
2. Behavioral question- tell me any situation where you completed your task under lack of information.
3. Find a missing number in range of 1 to n.
4. Gave me a code snippet and asked me to find error.
For every coding question I was asked time and space complexity too.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.