Round 1:It consists of a Hackerrank powered test on their internal assessment platform called playground.
It had 30-40 Question
The questions consisted of tricky OOPs MCQ questions, Java Api (mostly collections).
It had 2 coding questions.
Both the coding questions were based on string manipulation.
The selection rate was low as only 20/380 was able to clear the test.
Round 2:(Techincal Interview 1)
After the basic introduction, I was asked to dry run my code from round 1. I was asked to write the same code in a more optimized way. Questions on College project were asked. Mysql joins and subqueries questions were as must to do before going for the interview.
Round 3:(Technical Interview 2)
The interviewer looked at my explanations from the last round and decided not to ask any further technical questions rather he checked my problem-solving skills by giving me a puzzle. As I came up with a solution he seemed disappointed and asked me to come up with a different solution. This happened 2-3 times. Finally, he asked me to leave. I thought I would never make it to the next round but to my surprise that was also a test of patience. I was called up for the next round.
Round 4:(HR Round)
This round was really nice as it was to know what were my aspirations and future goals and if I have that vision to grow.
The overall experience was a positive one, It took 5-6 hours to complete so I would suggest you to say hydrated during that time because you will be asked a lot of things.
So stay hydrated and be Prepared!!!!
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 1 (for Technical Operations Specialist [Tools Team] Adwords, Hyderabad, India)
- Birst India Interview Experience
- Interview experience at "Infinera Bangalore India"
- Nearbuy(Groupon India) Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE-1)
- Uber India Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off-Campus for SDE 1)
- SAP Labs, India Internship Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Target Corporation India Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- ADP India Interview experience | Set 1 (For Member Technical)
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Microsoft Office India Interview experience | Set 170 (2 Years Exp)
- Amazon India SDE III Interview Experience
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- SAP Labs India (Full time+internship) interview experience
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.