What is Typescipt ?
This portrayal typifies two of the main TypeScript plan objectives, which are:
- To statically distinguish builds that are probably going to be blunders.
- To give an organizing component to bigger parts of code.
Advantages of Typescript
- TypeScript gives the advantages of discretionary static composing: TS types can be added to factors, capacities, properties, and so forth.
- TypeScript underpins specifically or static composing. Static composing can be valuable to help archive capacities, explain utilization, and diminish psychological overhead (interface type clues and getting expected mistakes continuously programming).
- Extraordinary tooling with IntelliSense which gives dynamic clues as the code’s additional.
- TypeScript helps in code organizing.
- TypeScript has a namespace idea by characterizing a module.
- TypeScript’s explanations can be discretionary.
- TypeScript upholds interfaces.
- TypeScript’s manager modules give a standout amongst other IDE engineer insight.
- TypeScript has better documentation for APIs which is in a state of harmony with a source code. A few organizations report a decrease in bugs when they change to TypeScript.
Disadvantages of TypeScript
- TypeScript sets aside a long effort to incorporate the code.
- TypeScript doesn’t uphold theoretical classes.
- When utilizing an outsider library, there should be a definition document, and now and again it’s not generally accessible.
- Nature of type definition documents is a worry.
- At whatever point TypeScript needs to run in a program, there should even now be a gathering step to change TypeScript to JavaScipt.