Hypertext markup language (HTML) is a Hypertext markup language, the standard markup language for documents designed to displayed and viewed on the online during a browser also helps to create the structure of the web page. because it is a markup language, it consists of the many tags. There are tags to display text, tables, ordered lists and unordered lists, etc. There are two main section in the HTML page: head and body section. The data that describes the page also termed as metadata is inside the head section while the body section includes all the tags that are necessary to represent the visible content of the web page HTML is a platform-independent language so that can be make in use in any platform like Windows, Linux, Macintosh, etc.
There are various HTML versions. The newest version is HTML 5. it’s more advanced features like Geo-location, native audio, and video support, Canvas, web socket etc. Usually, HTML is a simple language to find out and use. A programmer can create an HTML file employing a simple text editor and execute it employing a browser.
- HTML is widely used.
- Every browser supports HTML Language.
- Easy to learn and use.
- HTML is light weighted and fast to load.
- Do not got to purchase any extra software because it’s by default in every window.
- Easy to use
- Loose syntax (although, being too flexible won’t suits standards).
- HTML is easy enough to write
- HTML is that it is easy to code even for novice programmers.
- HTML also allows the utilization of templates, which makes designing a webpage easy.
- Very useful for beginners in web designing field.
- HTML can be supported to each and every browser, if not supported to all the browers.
- HTML is build on almost every website, if not all websites.
- HTML is increasingly used for data storage as like XML syntax.
- Free – You need not buy any software.
- Easy to learn & code.
- HTML is present in every window by default so you not need to buy the software which cost too much.
- HTML have many tag and attributes which can short your line of code.
- It cannot produce dynamic output alone, since it’s a static language.
- Making of structure of HTML documents becomes tough to understood.
- Errors can be costly.
- It is the time consuming as the time it consume to maintain on the colour scheme of a page and to make lists, tables and forms.
- It can create only static and plain pages so if we’d like dynamic pages then HTML isn’t useful.
- Required to write a lot of code for just creating simple webpage.
- We have to check up the deprecated tags, and confirm not ot use them to appear because another language that works with HTML has replaced the first work of the tag; and hence the opposite language need to be understood and learned.
- Security features offered by HTML are limited.
- If we need to write down long code for creating a webpage then it produces some complexity.
- HTML can create only static and plain pages so if we’d like dynamic pages then HTML isn’t useful.
- I need to write down tons of code for creating an easy webpage.
- Security features are not good at HTML.
- If we’d like to write down long code for creating a webpage then it produces some complexity.