- Community Support: Global companies support community development by creating important projects. An example is Google (created the Angular framework) or Facebook (created the React.js framework).
- This may be difficult to develop large applications, although you’ll also use the TypeScript overlay.
- This applies to larger front-end projects. The configuration is often a tedious task due to the number of tools that are required to figure together to make an environment for such a project. This is often directly associated with the library’s operation.
- Though some HTML editors support debugging, it’s not as efficient as other editors like C/C++ editors. Hence difficult for the developer to detect the matter.
- This continuous conversion takes longer than the conversion of a number to an integer. This increases the time needed to run the script and reduces its speed.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...