Features of TypeScript:
- Use TypeScript anywhere: TypeScript code can be run on any browser, devices or in any operating system. TypeScipt is not specific to any Virtual-machine etc.
- Generally TypeScript takes time to compile the code.
- TypeScript does not support abstract classes.
- TypeScript Union
- Hello World in TypeScript
- TypeScript Tuples
- TypeScript Arrays
- TypeScript String
- TypeScript class
- Classes in TypeScript
- Variables in TypeScript
- TypeScript Accessor
- Identifiers and Keywords in TypeScript
- TypeScript Ambients Declaration
- Data types in TypeScript
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.