Features of TypeScript:
- Use TypeScript anywhere: TypeScript code can be run on any browser, devices or in any operating system. TypeScipt is not specific to any Virtual-machine etc.
- Generally TypeScript takes time to compile the code.
- TypeScript does not support abstract classes.
- Hello World in TypeScript
- Variables in TypeScript
- Identifiers and Keywords in TypeScript
- Data types in TypeScript
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.