Round 1: Written Test
Written test comprise of 4 sections.
3. Programming MCQ
4. Computer MCQ.
Programming MCQ contained the output finding questions from c, c++ and Java also and Computer MCQ contained question from OS, DBMS and computer language. Time limit was 45 minutes.
Round 2: Managerial
In this round very common HR question were asked with introduction.
Round 3: Technical
In this round questions were asked from C, OOPs, OS and DBMS.
Memory Management, differences among passing through variable, pointer and references, factorial of large number, differences between pointer and references.
Polymorphism and its use in real life, Overloading and Overriding and some of OOP real time implementations.
From OS: Semaphore and its implementations and Deadlock.
From DBMS: Join, Keys and design a schema for given tables.
Round 4: HR
Asked some basic question like why ADP, what are expectations from this company, what is my passion etc.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.