Round 1: Code Test
I was given a couple of problems to solve in an hour. I was asked to come in person and the statement was handed over in a printed paper. The solutions were simple, but with an algorithmic touch. The code had to compile with expected result.
Round 2: Technical Round
Post completion of the code test, I was asked to wait to be interviewed by a technical person. I should applaud breadth of topics covered., but the depth was missing. Overall the quality of questions were standard and it impressed me. The interviewer asked me about datatypes, structures, algorithms, asp.net framework, entity framework etc.
Round 3: Manager discussion and HR round
This was the most fulfilling discussion, as the manager explained about project and team. I had opportunity to ask various questions ranging from tech stack and work culture, to find out alignment. Result: Working together.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.