This was an MCQ round with questions on quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, English and basic C questions.
The duration was 80 minutes. The questions were not too tough. They shortlisted around 20 students.
Round 2: This was a coding round on paper.
There were three questions. The questions were-
1. Given a database of employees with employee ID, name and parent ID. Print the database in hierarchy starting with the CEO.
2. Valid parentheses, given a set of brackets, find if they are valid. Solution for this is available everywhere.
3. WAP to find the angle between the hours and minutes hand.
Round 3: This was a technical round.
8 students were shortlisted for this round. He discussed the coding questions asked in the previous round. And asked some basic array questions. Also he asked some puzzles.
Round 4: This too was a technical party HR round
The interviewer discussed the coding questions of the second round in detail. And asked about family and aim in life.
This round focused on behavior in different situations. He grilled me like anything and left hopeless.
Round 5: This was purely an HR round.
It was just 10 minutes long. He asked about family, if I’m comfortable to relocate and at last- give me two reasons why should we hire you.
- ADP Interview Experience for Senior Member Technical | On-Campus
- ADP Interview Experience for Member Technical Role | On-Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 30 (Off-Campus For Member Technical Staff)
- Salesforce Interview Experience | Set 6 (Off-Campus for Associate Member of Technical Staff)
- ADP India Interview experience | Set 1 (For Member Technical)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 49 (For Member of Technical Staff)
- Adobe Interview Experience | (For member of Technical staff)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 25 (Senior member in Technical Staff for 2+ Experienced)
- Accolite Recruitment Experience Fresher (On-Campus)
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Campus Recruitment Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- FICO Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus Recruitment)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 18 (Campus Recruitment)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1)| Off-Campus | Recruitment Drive
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (PES profile) Campus recruitment
- Sling Media Campus Recruitment Process and Interview Experience
- UBS On-Campus Recruitment (For FTE)
- SHELL On-Campus Recruitment for SDE
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.