ADP India visited our camps for member technical profile.There were 4 rounds in total and each of them was elimination round.
Written round -80 min
All the questions were objective and test was divided into three sections-
Aptitude – 15 questions – 15 min – 1 mark each
Logical Ability test – 25 questions – 25 min – one mark each
technical(basic data structure,DBMS and C output questions)- 20 questions – 40 min – 2 marks each.
After the first round they have shortlisted 15 students for the next round.
Round 2:(HR-30 min)
First round was HR
1-How was the presentation?
2-What do you like about ADP?
8- which location would you prefer?
After that, he told me to wait for next round.
Round 3:(Technical- 45 min)
Started with the project discussion around 20 min.one of my project was on machine learning so he asked to explain the algorithm also.
1-What is polymorphism (both run time and compile time)?
2-He asked to write a code for adding two numbers represented by linked list?
After that, he said if I have any questions and I asked two questions.
After 30 min, i was called for next round.
Round 4:(Managerial-1 hr)
It was a technical round with senior director.
He started with my project and asked to explain both the projects thoroughly.
1-Explain Binary search.
2-write function to search and element in sorted right rotated array.
3- questions on semaphore and mutex?Some real-life example where you use semaphore.
4-Why have you applied for ADP?
5-what are your expectations from the company?
6-what are your favorite subjects and why?
Also discussed one of my current project.
After that he asked If I have any questions.
then after 3 hrs result was declared and 5 students were selected.
Concentrate on the company presentation as they asked about the company also.Few questions on DBMS and SQL queries was also asked from some of my friends.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 49 (For Member of Technical Staff)
- Adobe Interview Experience | (For member of Technical staff)
- ADP Interview Experience for Member Technical Role | On-Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 30 (Off-Campus For Member Technical Staff)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 25 (Senior member in Technical Staff for 2+ Experienced)
- Salesforce Interview Experience | Set 6 (Off-Campus for Associate Member of Technical Staff)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 1 (for Technical Operations Specialist [Tools Team] Adwords, Hyderabad, India)
- ADP Recruitment Experience | Set 3 (On Campus for Member Technical)
- Birst India Interview Experience
- Shell India Interview Experience (IT)
- Amazon India SDE III Interview Experience
- Philips india interview experience
- Kony India Interview Experience
- Shell India Interview Experience
- Accolite India Interview Experience