- College: NMIET Pune
- Date of Interview: 2 Oct 2020
- Branch: Mechanical
- Written Test: I personally found that the written test was easy because I had prepared for a written test from GeeksforGeeks. Some questions which I practiced through the GeeksforGeeks quiz directly appeared in the exam. GeeksforGeeks is the only platform that gave us a brief idea and the test pattern for the communication test. Only questions from networking fundamentals and MS-office were a bit difficult, the rest all were easy-moderate. Time management is the key factor in Accenture written test
Communication Test Experience: This was not that easy, I can say that it was moderate
- Reading sentences-8 sentences
- Repeating the sentences from an audio clip
- Simple Q/A
- Jumbled sentences
- Story repetition -2 or 3 stories
- JAM session -2 topics
Interview: There were only HR questions and Questions based on the project which I have done. One who can speak English fluently and confidently will get placed I all what I can say through my experience, questions were:
- Why did you choose this project?
- What kind of conflicts you had to face when doing your project and how did you resolve them?
- How will you accept feedback?
- Introduction, hobbies, why should we hire you ?, Why Accenture? etc…
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.