Round 1 Around 1000 students gave the Exam. 1st round was consisted of quantitative, logical, english and technical questions. Each section had their respective cutoffs.( TIP: just attemp every question). Accenture came in our campus for 2 Roles.(ASE AND FSE). Total of 90 min was given for 90 questions. Those who cleared this 4 sections were allowed to give the coding round for FSE role.
Coding round consisted of 2 questions . based on array and strings. (10, 20 marks respectively.)
around 350 students got selected.
Round 2: 2nd round was group interview .No technical questions was asked.
1.) Tell me about yourself.
2.) one puzzle. if u are standing 1km away from a tree in a forest, how will u decide that the fruits in the tree is eatable or not.
3.)if there are 4 people in a company, i.e, a.) lazy guy, attitude guy who is very sharp, hardworking guy, or a person who is eager to work in the project . Whom will you select as a group leader. and why.
Round 3:out of 350, 310 people got selected . (60 FSE, 260 ASE.)
TIP: If u want to go for FSE role, just solve both the coding questions and the technical mcqs correctly.
- Accenture Interview Experience (On campus) 2019
- Accenture Interview Questions
- Accenture Interview Experience(On campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience (Full Stack Engineer)
- Accenture Placement Drive
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- TCS CodeVita Interview 2019
- KLA Tencor Interview 2019
- TCS digital 2019 HR Interview
- TCS Codevita Interview -2019
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.