Accenture Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
Round 1(Cognitive & Technical Assessment – 23 August 2021): This round is an elimination round, there were 90 minutes to solve 90 questions.
Questions were asked from:
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Cognitive: English Ability, Critical Reasoning, and Problem Solving, Abstract Reasoning
- Technical: Pseudo-coding, Common Application, and MS Office, Networking Security, and Cloud
If you cleared round 1 it will show on the same window that congratulations you have cleared the first round and you are eligible for the next round.
Round 2(Coding Assessment – 23 August 2021): Coding Assessment will take place on the same day and will only happen if you clear the above assessment. The round generally starts within 5 minutes of completion of Cognitive and Technical assessment only if you clear.
This round is having 2 questions and you need to solve them in 45 minutes.
- Two arrays were given and an integer K, Let the count of numbers greater than K in first array be ‘X’ and count of numbers lesser than K in second array be ‘Y’. I have to return the max(X, Y).
Round 3(Communication Assessment – 30 August 2021): The test contains 8 Sections with a varying number of Questions in every section. Sections: Reading, Repeat, Questions, Sentence Builds, Story Retellings, Open Questions, Conversations, Passage Comprehension.
- Every section has multiple questions and each question is asked by a different speaker (pre-recorded). Questions are asked orally and no text is displayed (except for the first section).
- You need to orally answer every question.
- You will be given 20-30 seconds to answer a question.
- It takes around 20 minutes to complete.
Round 4(Interview – 3 September 2021): You need to book a slot for your interview.
My interview took place for 15 -20 minutes and these are the questions that I was asked during my interview.
- Introduce Yourself.
- A brief discussion about my projects.
- Which are your least favorite subjects and How do you manage to clear them?
- What is your biggest failure and how do you overcome that?
P.S: I am still waiting for my Interview result.