In C++, following operators can not be overloaded:
- Advanced C++ | Conversion Operators
- Use of explicit keyword in C++
- Is assignment operator inherited?
- When should we write our own assignment operator in C++?
- Operator Overloading in C++
- strcat() vs strncat() in C++
- strncat() function in C/C++
- How to compile 32-bit program on 64-bit gcc in C and C++
- A shorthand array notation in C for repeated values
- What is size_t data type in C language?
Writing code in comment? Please use ide.geeksforgeeks.org, generate link and share the link here.