ZS Associates Interview Experience
After Clearing ZS Campus Beats Exam if you are selected in the top 150 Teams You get a call for the second round, second round basically consists of the following 3 sections.
Round 1(Aptitude): This was a basic aptitude round consisting of 50 questions in around 45 minutes. Questions were on the topics.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
1) Quantitative Analysis
2) Verbal Ability
3) Data Interpretation
4) Logical Reasoning
5) Computer fundamentals
6) DBMS(Only for BTA profile)
Round 2: This round included a small case study related to some business scenario where you were required to answer 8-10 MCQ questions based on that in around 30 Minutes.
Round 3 (Video Interview): This was a video interview round where you were supposed to record your answer for about 3 Mins each for 8 Questions you get 10 seconds to think about the solution. You can also encounter guesstimates in this section
Note – All Rounds were elimination round.
Here are the questions that are generally asked in the video interview round.
- The most difficult problem you have faced in your life. How did you come up with it? What was the outcome?
- You want to disagree with your teacher, How would you proceed?
- When you have set a goal, and how did you achieve it?
- Explain the meaning of Forming, Norming, Storming, and Performing.
- You decided to go for something, but you later anticipated it was wrong.
- How much amount of paint would be required to paint a wall of 10 * 12 meters.
- Any incident in which you felt extremely sad and depressed, And how you recovered from that.
- Any incident when you motivated you, team members.
- You are on a project and your team members failed to deliver it on time. How will you handle your client?.
- You are working on a project and your team member disagrees with your opinion. How will you convince your teammate that you are right?
- Tell about your experiences when you acted as a leader or team player.
- How many rounds of golf are played in the US annually.
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- How many cabs come and go out of Delhi International airport in a month.
- Any incident when a client was not satisfied with your service.