Zilker Technology Interview Experience (On-campus)
Zilker technology visited our college for on-campus recruitment on 3rd August 2020.
First Round: The first round was an online assessment conducted on evalground platform. There were 30 aptitude questions and 3 coding questions. Nearly 300 participated in this round and 40 were shortlisted including me.
The aptitude section consisted of questions from profit & loss, simple and compound interest, Work done, Partnership, etc. There were also some MCQ questions related to HTML tags and data structures.
- Delete every other element alternatively until only one array is left.
- Number of subarrays having sum exactly equal to k.
- Maximum consecutive repeating character in string.
Second Round: The students shortlisted for this round had a virtual interview in Google meets platform. This was a technical round. The interviewer was really friendly.
- Tell me about yourself
- Questions about projects mentioned in your resume
- Git commands
- What is a deadlock and how do you avoid it?
- What is synchronization?
- What is a lambda function?
- DBMS queries
- Questions based on Inheritance
- The Shortest path algorithm
- The Longest consecutive range in an array (Code and approach )
- How do you design an application like Instagram and what functionalities will you add?
- How does Instagram show suggestions for friend requests?
After this round 18 were shortlisted for the next round which was conducted on the same day. Unfortunately, I wasn’t one of them. But I heard from a friend about the next rounds.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.