Accenture Interview Experience 2021
Accenture inquiries for freshers asked in Accenture screening are examined here. These will assist you with planning for both Accenture specialized meeting rounds just as Accenture Hr meet round. These inquiries questions were gathered from understudies who have as of late went to Accenture interviews
Technical Accenture Interview Questions: Accenture specialized meeting will zero in on the beneath referenced regions. You simply should be ready with these ahead of time.
- Subjects of Interest
- Projects referenced in the resume and the advances utilized in them.
- Basics of C and C++
Technical Round: Below are a few technical interview questions asked in the Accenture interview process.
- What are the features of the C language?
Programs written in C are efficient and fast. This is due to its variety of data types and powerful operators.
C language is the most widely used language in operating systems and embedded system development today.
- Structured programming language
- Machine Independent or Portable
- What is recursion in C?
When a function calls itself and this process is known as recursion. The function that calls itself is known as a recursive function.
- What is the usage of the pointer in C?
Accessing array elements, Dynamic memory allocation, Call by Reference and Data Structures like a tree, graph, linked list, etc.
- What is an auto keyword in C?
In C, every local variable of a function is known as an automatic (auto) variable. Variables that are declared inside the function block are known as local variables. The local variables are also known as auto variables. It is optional to use an auto keyword before the data type of a variable. If no value is stored in the local variable, then it consists of a garbage value. Know more about other keywords in C.
- What is the maximum length of an identifier?
It is 32 characters ideally but implementation-specific.
- What is an infinite loop?
A loop running continuously for an indefinite number of times is called the infinite loop.
- What functions are used for dynamic memory allocation in the C language?
malloc(), calloc(), realloc(), free()
- Can we compile a program without a main () function?
Yes, we can compile, but it can’t be executed.
- What is the newline escape sequence?
The new line escape sequence is represented by “n”. It inserts a new line on the output screen.
- What are the various OOPs concepts in C++?
Class, Object, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Data binding.
- What are the different types of polymorphism in C++?
- Run-time Polymorphism
- Compile-time Polymorphism
- How delete  is different from delete?
Delete is used to release a unit of memory, delete  is used to release an array.
- What is an object?
The Object is the instance of a class. A class provides a blueprint for objects. So you can create an object from a class. The objects of a class are declared with the same sort of declaration that we declare variables of basic types.
- What is a constructor? What is a destructor?
A Constructor is a special method that initializes an object. Its name must be same as class name.
A Destructor is used to delete any extra resources allocated by the object. A destructor function is called automatically once the object goes out of the scope.
- What is virtual inheritance?
Virtual inheritance facilitates you to create only one copy of each object even if the object appears more than one in the hierarchy.
- What is an overflow error?
It is a type of arithmetical error. It happens when the result of an arithmetical operation been greater than the actual space provided by the system.
HR Round: Accenture HR interview questions will mostly aim to test your communication skills and confidence levels. So you need to prove good in both these aspects. A few common Accenture interview questions asked in the HR round are:
- Why Accenture?
- Was there a time when you dealt with conflict in a team? How did you deal with it?
- What are you looking for in a company?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you know about Accenture?
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!