Round 1: On campus 2018 .
First round consist of 4 section –
1 > Technical Fillups 10 Question . No negative marking
2> Technical MCQ 10 Question . No negative marking
3> 2 coding question based on oops concept only like implementing class, virtual, inheritence etc. Language in which we have to code was C++ Java
4> Another 2 Coding question
>> one was shortest path in a grid from 0, 0 to n, n(kruskal algorithm)
>>one was finding number of forest in a grid of matrix which are connected
We gave 3 Technical Round Question were asked from Project, its scope etc. Some of the oops concept questions , Networking Question, DBMS queries they asked about UML daigrams, few coding questions, data structures.
It was followed by 3 HR interview where they will give you scenario questions and general question about about yourself.
Round 2 & Round 3 took almost 7 hours .
- Trimble Interview Experience
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- Droom Technology Interview Experience
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience
- Droom Technology Internship Interview Experience
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 48 (On-Site for Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 59 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- Josh Technology Interview Experience | MCQ Online questions
- ecare Technology Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.