Wipro NLTH Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
Wipro-NLTH off-campus placement session also known as Elite National Talent Hunt Test 2021 is scheduled to hire the BE/BTECH graduates for the role of Project Engineer.
There were a total of three rounds:
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview Round
- HR Interview Round
Round 1: Written Test
- It was an online exam in which the questions were comprised of Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability, paragraph/essay writing, and coding section was also there.
- There were 45 minutes allotted for the coding round where you need to write code for the given 2 problems using C/C++/Java/Python language.
- The level of coding questions varies from easy to moderate.
- I got the selection mail after 10-15 days from the written round and called for the next round(Technical Interview)
Round 2: Technical Interview
Duration: 20 to 25mins
The first question which the interviewer asked was – “Tell me about yourself?” and based on my introduction he asked me about the project details and the technologies I used during my project.
After that, the interviewer asked about my preferable programming language, I answered java. Then he asked –
- What is the Object-Oriented Programming approach and explain its pillars?
- What are the accesses specifiers? difference between private and protected specifiers?
- What is Polymorphism explain compile time and run time polymorphism?
- encapsulation and abstraction?
- How can you achieve 100% abstraction in your java program?
After that, he asked about DBMS(Database Management System) and some SQL commands like alter, the difference between truncate and delete. He was satisfied with my answers and then the interviewer said, do you have any questions for me? I asked about the training period in Wipro. Then he explains the whole process and wish me all the luck.
After 10-15 days I got the shortlisted mail and called for the HR interview round.
Round 3: Hr
After greeting the interviewer, she congratulates me for clearing the 1st and 2nd rounds. The interviewer was very kind, firstly she give a brief introduction about herself and work role in Wipro and then she asked me to –
- Tell me something about yourself?
About my hobbies, long-term and short-term goals:
- Why do you want to join Wipro?
- Where do you want to see yourself after 5 years?
- Are you ready to relocate?
I answered all the questions confidently.
For and 10days I got the LOI(Letter of Intent) and Welcome mail to be a part of Wipro.