Wipro Elite NLTH Interview Experience
Wipro conducted Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 for the 1st time.
There was total 3 Round :
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Round 1(Online Test): There were questions comprised of quants, logical reasoning, English, essay, and coding.
- For coding 2 questions are given we can write code using C, C++, Java, Python.
- Coding question are of moderate levels. Total duration was about 2.30hrs.
- I got select from 1st round and called for technical interview.
Round 2(Technical interview): Firstly interviewer asked me to introduce myself.
- Then asked me to write a code on string reverse without function in java.
- Once I wrote the code he asked me few questions on java like what is constructor in java, is java 100% object oriented, difference between c++ and java.
- He was satisfied with my answers. Then asked some project related questions.
- Post that he given me a situation ‘If you saw once of your coworker is performing some unethical work what will be your primary responsibility. I said ‘will try to collect evidence and then report it to my manager’. He convinced.
- Then asked me if I have any backlog or arrears in college, education gap, etc.
- Within few minutes got to know that I have cleared technical interview. Then called for HR.
Round 3(HR interview): Firstly she congrats me for clearing 1st and 2nd round.
- Then asked to introduce myself.
- Followed by my strengths, goals, why i want to join Wipro, if I’m ready to relocate, whether having any educational gap, backlog.
- I answered all the questions confidently. She was extremely friendly.
And then finally after 2days got a mail from HR stating I have been selected.