VMware Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for MTS – Propel Program)
VMware visited our campus to hire new graduates for their Propel Program. The CGPA cutoff was 7.
Online MCQ round. This had 3 sections: aptitude, general programming questions and another programming section(had to choose one of JavaC++).
Tip: prepare for OOP concepts.
This was a technical round. I was asked the following questions:
1) Some questions related to my project
2) Find intersection of 2 linked lists
3) Difference between free() and delete()
4) Delete a tree
5) Longest Common Subsequence
This was a also a technical round:
1) Write code for quick sort
2) Design/algorithmic related question on the placement/working of elevators
3) Chaching, TLB and similar OS concepts
4) A puzzle testing knowledge on bits
This was a mix of technical and HR round:
1) One project that I am very proud of. All details about it. How I could have improved it.
2) More questions on the projects I have done.
3) What is it I am looking to work at VMware
HR round. General HR questions.
Tip: Make sure your basics absolutely clear. They’ll look at your approach.
Thank you Geeksforgeeks for being such a wonderful resource!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.