VMware Interview Experience for MTS -1 | Off-Campus 2021
VMware Interview Experience for MTS-1 with 1yr exp
- Year Of Exp: 1 yr
- Previous Company: Product based Startup
- Profile: Software Engineer
- Apply Mode: Referal from LinkedIn
- Date of offer: September 2021
Round 1 ( Technical Interview – 1):
- Start with telling me about yourself and the interviewer introduction
- Complete a method where we need to make an API call to which response returns a list of objects and then from that object extract a parameter and sort them and return a list of sorted string
- Internal details question on java based on wrapper classes, collections, primitive datatype, and oops principle
- Few questions on angular 2+
P.S.: My tech stack is java + angular 2+ and this round is to check my development knowledge.
Round 2 ( Technical Interview – 2 ):
- Again Start with my and interviewer introduction
- Asked on what all things I have worked on.
- Write bubble sort algorithm and discuss space and time complexity
- Detect loop in LinkedList
- Follow up remove loop on LinkedList, discussion on space and time complexity
Solution: slow and fast pointer approach
Round 3 ( Hiring Manager Round ):
- Start with a detailed introduction about team and work
- Then detailed discussion about my hobby, work, interest, achievements etc.
- Behavioural questions based on different scenarios
- How you handle conflict with team
- How you handle conflict with the manager
- What if you have given old tech stack how will you take it
- What will you do, if for a given task you will find that a proper solution but that will take time and deadline is near
All three interviews happened on the same day
Verdict: Within a week I got a call that I have cleared.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...