Prerequisite: Introduction to Tkinter
Tkinter is the standard GUI library for Python. Python when combined with tkinter provides a fast and easy way to create GUI applications.By this library we can make a compelling choice for building GUI applications in Python, especially for applications where a modern sheen is unnecessary, and the top priority is to build something that’s functional and cross-platform quickly.
To create a tkinter application:
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Now, Let’s create a GUI based Text to speech convertor application which convert text into speech.
There are lots of library in python one of them is gTTS (Google Text-to-Speech), a Python library and CLI tool to interface with Google Translate’s text-to-speech API.
To install gTTS simply go to your terminal and type:
pip install gTTS
Below is the implementation :
- Python - UwU text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- Python - English (Latin) to Hindi (Devanagiri) text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- Python: Convert Speech to text and text to Speech
- Python | Real time currency convertor using Tkinter
- Speech Recognition in Python using Google Speech API
- Python - SpongeBob Mocking Text Generator GUI using Tkinter
- UwU text convertor in Python
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Python: Weight Conversion GUI using Tkinter
- Python | ToDo GUI Application using Tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Sentiment Detector GUI using Tkinter - Python
- Python - Morse Code Translator GUI using Tkinter
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- Python - Spell Corrector GUI using Tkinter
- GST Rate Finder GUI using Python-Tkinter
- Create Copy-Move GUI using Tkinter in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.