UwU is used as an emoticon to demonstrate a reaction to something cute. In this emoticon, the ‘U’s signify 2 closed eyes and the ‘w’ signifies the clenched, excited mouth lips. Imagine seeing something cute, like a baby cutely sneezing, the response can be UwU which is pronounced as “ooh-wooh”.
UwU text is the type of lingo in which the original text has been “UwUfied”. UwU text is supposed to be a cuter version of the original text. It is popular with certain online communities, mostly as a fun practice.
Input : The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Output : The quick bwown fox jumps ovew the wazy dog. Input : Nooo! I was not late to work! Output : Nyooo! I was nyot wate to wowk!
- Change all the ‘R’s and ‘r’s to ‘w’ and ‘W’ respectively.
- Change all the ‘L’s and ‘l’s to ‘w’ and ‘W’ respectively.
- If the current character is ‘o’ or ‘O’ and the previous character is either ‘M’, ‘m’, ‘N’ or ‘n’, then add ‘y’ between the characters.
- If none of the condition matches for any character then leave that character as it is.
The quick bwown fox jumps ovew the wazy dog. Nyooo! I was nyot wate to wowk!
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python - UwU text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- Python - English (Latin) to Hindi (Devanagiri) text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- Text to speech GUI convertor using Tkinter in Python
- Python | Real time currency convertor using Tkinter
- Python: Convert Speech to text and text to Speech
- Convert Text and Text File to PDF using Python
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Formatted text in Linux Terminal using Python
- Reading and Writing to text files in Python
- Tokenize text using NLTK in python
- Convert Text to Speech in Python
- Textwrap – Text wrapping and filling in Python
- Text Analysis in Python 3
- Convert Text to Speech in Python using win32com.client
- Fetching text from Wikipedia's Infobox in Python
- Text-To-Speech changing voice in Python
- Python program to extract Email-id from URL text file
- Python - Efficient Text Data Cleaning
- Python | Pandas Series.str.replace() to replace text in a series
- Python | Tokenize text using TextBlob
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.