Round 1: It consists of three sections Aptitude(basic and some advanced math), verbal(this one is easiest part because there is no negative marking) and programming objectives and one basic coding question. In this round your result will depends on the your performance in math section because it consists of negative marking. Do practice with geeksforgeeks.org and faceprep for TCS nqt. You will get easily selected in this round.
Round 2: After clearing the first round you will get invitation from TCS for 2nd round. In this round(technical round) interviewer will asked you about basic C concepts, OOPs concepts with real examples and one programming question such as prime number, fibonacci series etc. He/she will asked some very basic questions from programming, you can write only logical part of code and make him understand. Basically in this round interviewer asked from your resume whatever you mentioned such as about your project and technical subjects.
Round 3:After clearing the technical round you will be get chance for HR round. HR interviewer basically asked about you means introduction, about project, and some HR questions such as your strength and weakness, where do you want to see yourself after five years. Last but not least read about TCS, What it does, TCS CEO, TCS Foundation day, in which group(ans-Tata Group) it comes and TCS headquarters and why you want to join TCS etc. Note- Guys Be positive, this one is very easiest interview process everybody can compete it. Guys hope my experience will help you.
- Interview for SDE-2 at Dailyhunt Bangalore
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE-1 Bangalore
- Samsung RnD Bangalore Interview 2018
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Questions | Set 8 (Bangalore)
- PlayGames 24*7 Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Yrs Exp)
- Eagleview Bangalore Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 161 (Off Campus for SDE-1, Bangalore)
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE2 - Bangalore
- Citibank Bangalore Interview | Set 4 (For Analyst Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.