Like every year, this year also TCS visited our campus for the on-campus recruitment drive. It was informed by our TPO regarding the company’s eligibility criteria and process. The interview comprised of three levels, namely, written round, technical round, and the HR round. Only if I was able to clear the written round, I could appear for the next round.
My written round was further divided into four sections, namely English, Quantitative aptitude, Programming concept, and Coding. Most of the questions were repeated from PrepInsta and programming question also infact same ditto. Each section was allotted with the particular time frame and came with a defined set of questions.
• English: Number of questions (15), time limit (10 mins)
• Quantitative Aptitude: Number of questions (15), time limit (30 mins)
• Programming Concept: Number of questions (10), time limit (20 mins)
• Coding: Number of questions (1), time limit (30 mins)
After the written test, the second was the technical interview round in which the interviewer asked me questions related to my technical skills. This round included two interviews: TCS Ninja and TCS digital. The TCS Ninja interview lasted for 25 minutes and included questions on programming concepts and my final year project such as:
• Difference between array and pointer.
• What is the concept of object-oriented programming?
• What are C and C++?
• What was your role in the final year project?
• What difficulties you have faced in completing the project?
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | On campus-2019 july
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | July 2019
- Citrix Interview Experience (On-Campus) | July 2019
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 5 (July 2017 On-Campus)
- TCS NQT Interview on 4th July in Bangalore
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.