Round 1: Here we have our first round which is technical round in this all the questions you face which you wrote in your curriculum vitae . It’s about your technical knowledge and in minor case a bit of yourself in this the main impact given by your fluency of English not the mean of tense or further things but your fluency and your confidence.
Round 2: Then we have HR round and in this round we have a bit chance that the HR manager will ask question about your technical term in HR round mainly HR prefer your personal knowledge about yourself your company and your experience of your college and your internship and your project and job experience if you have done before in this English fluency and confidence will count.
Round 3: And last we have our MR round in MR round they talk you about your interest in their company and the thing like salary or etc. here is also your language and confidence will matter and a bit of attitude in the way of positive.
I am Aijaz Ahmad, working in TCS currently . I hope this article work you helpfully.
- TCS job interview experience as fresher
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Consultancy Job 2019(On-campus)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 for FTE (Internship +Job)
- TCS Interview experience through TCS Ninja
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Arun Dobriyal who landed a job at Facebook, Palo Alto
- [TopTalent.in] Rapid Fire Interview With Trisha Roy About Her Job Offers from Nomura and IOC
- [TopTalent.in] Interview With Nandini from VNIT Who Bagged an Off Campus Job in Microsoft
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Ellora Nath who got a Job Offer from EBay
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Prashanth from IIT Madras who landed a job at Microsoft, Redmond
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Rishav who got a job offer from one of the core companies, Qualcomm
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Shweta, who got a job at Goldman Sachs
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Rapid Fire Interview with Gritika Who Got a job offer from Microsoft
- How Should a Fresher Prepare for a Job Interview?
- [TopTalent.in] Nothing Could Stop Zubin from Landing a Dream Job at Goldman Sachs
- How to say no to a company that has offered me a job?
- What are the different job profiles offered to a Computer Science B.E./B.Tech graduate?
- TCS NQT Coding Questions & How Coding Task Evaluated in TCS NQT
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.