Round 1: Here we have our first round which is technical round in this all the questions you face which you wrote in your curriculum vitae . It’s about your technical knowledge and in minor case a bit of yourself in this the main impact given by your fluency of English not the mean of tense or further things but your fluency and your confidence.
Round 2: Then we have HR round and in this round we have a bit chance that the HR manager will ask question about your technical term in HR round mainly HR prefer your personal knowledge about yourself your company and your experience of your college and your internship and your project and job experience if you have done before in this English fluency and confidence will count.
Round 3: And last we have our MR round in MR round they talk you about your interest in their company and the thing like salary or etc. here is also your language and confidence will matter and a bit of attitude in the way of positive.
I am Aijaz Ahmad, working in TCS currently . I hope this article work you helpfully.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.