Round-1: Aptitude Test on AMCAT platform
The test was divided into 3 segments. You will be given 15 minutes to attend each section.
- 1.Aptitude and critical reasoning
- 2.Technical questions (on OOPS, Java, Data Structures and OS)
- 3.Two coding questions. (I got one on Strings and the other on DP problem)
Round-2: Technical Interview-1 via Zoom
There were 2 members in the interview panel. It started with an introduction from their side after which the below mentioned subjects/questions were discussed/interacted.
- Introduce yourself
- Talk about your college
- Talk on your area of interest
- Talk on your projects
- Write a piece of code from your project (in IOT)
- Gave me a coding question and asked me to code it in the chat-box and explain the iteration step by step.
- The complexity of sorting algorithms
- How to open a link in a new tab in HTML
- What is GitHub and its use
- To write a query given the situation in SQL
- The languages on my resume
- Real life example of polymorphism
- A little on trees and data structures
Round-3: Technical Interview-2 and HR combined via Zoom
There was one panelist. She introduced herself further to which there was discussion/ interaction on the below-mentioned points.:
- Introduce yourself
- Do you speak all the languages in your resume
- What do you like the most about your college
- What is your area of interest
- Asked me to explain the security project done by me
- Explain me the favourite project you have in your resume and the reason of it being your favorite
- Have you ever worked in a team
- What are your ideas on working in a group
- Why did you take computer science
- What do you consider as your biggest achievement
- What drives you
- What will you consider to be the biggest transition from university to a corporate life
- What if you are given a role in a field you do not wish to work under
- What do you know about target
- Why do you want to work with us
- Any questions for me
Final Result – SELECTED.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.