- Stack frame how does it look it.
- How does printf work?
- Friend function
- Single class deletion operation.
- storage class in c++ i.e. local global static
- Process stack uninitialized data segment heap and stack
- Operator overloading for multiplication.
- Virtual function definition.
- Function pointer and how function pointer for class member function.
- Funcion overloading and name mangling concept.
- Linked list delete a node by index implementation.
- College project with hit-a-hint feature how do you append link number to images.
- How does energy gets calculated of design?
- strcat function implementation
- Find longest path in dag.
- how do we store graph.
- how do we check for valid input that means no cycle in given graph.
- How to reuse thread
- Conditional variable for threads
- Virtual memory concept.
- Cache concept.
- 50 over match calculate the maximum score of batsman. (49 * 31 + 36) can be improved if run in last ball of every over are odd and > 1.
- Divide a number by 8 without using division operator
- Divide square in 7 parts. Divide horizontally.
- 20 heads and 80 tail you are blind divide equal heads between two people, you can flip coin.
- Detect cycle in linked list.
- Check for odd number using bitwise operator n&1
- Check multiple of 4 using bitwise &0x4
- Check and set nth bit n & 1<<n
- Little endian and big endian
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 9
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 2
- Interview Experience with Synopsys - On Campus
- Synopsys Interview Experience - R & D 2 Engineer
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 3 (For R&D Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience (For R&D Engineer, Sr I)
- Synopsys (Atrenta) Interview Experience | Set 7
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 4 (For R&D Engineer I)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus for R&D Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus for R&D Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 8 (7+ years experience)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 4 (For 5+ Experienced)
- HCL Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Experienced)
- OLA Interview Experience | For Experienced -SDE-2
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 10 (For Experienced)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 140 (Experienced for SDE)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 yrs experienced)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 26 (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Experienced)