About Company :
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, they have their own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers. In 2017, Swiggy won ET Startup of the Year Award. Know more about Swiggy
Recruitment Process :
Swiggy conducts 5-6 rounds to select freshers as Software Engineer in their organisation.
- Written Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- Technical Round 4
- Design Round
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Written Round :
The Written round is a programming round. It may be online or offline. To clear this round you must be well prepared with data structures and algorithms.
1. Write complete and bug-free code.
2. Check for boundary cases.
3. Write clean code.
Technical Round :
The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared very well with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS and Operating System as they deep-dive on domain expertise or problem-solving. You should be well prepared with system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. You can expect discussion on the projects you mentioned in the resume. They frequently ask questions about your previous projects. Some of technical interviews may also be conducted on skype, where you could be asked to code online. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
Design Round :
This round is conducted to check the quality of your code. In this round, you may be asked to design a system with some requirements provided.
HR Round :
You can expect general HR questions like :
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why you want to join Start-up like Swiggy even you have other companies also?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
5. Discussion about work, challenges, ownership, why swiggy ?
Questions Asked in Swiggy :
- Stock buy and sell
- What is the use of bin and lib in JDK?
- What is UNICODE?
- Where pragma is used?
- What is the purpose of finalization?
- What are checked exceptions?
- What is Domain Naming Service(DNS)?
- What is TLB?
- DNS search
- DNS server uses
- more >>
Interview Experiences :
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- OYO Rooms Recruitment Process
- Informatica Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
- Adobe Recruitment Process
- Ulo Hotels Recruitment Process
- FactSet Recruitment Process
- Treebo Recruitment Process
- BARC Recruitment Process
- MoonFrog Recruitment Process
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- Bloomberg Recruitment Process
- eBay Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.