Recently salesforce visited our campus and took the following rounds for the final selection.
Written aptitude round containing basic questions on C and C++ programming.The questions were easy.
Around 10 students were selected for second round.
Round 2(Online coding at ideone.com:
1.Write a program to find the number of valid parenthesis in a given expression.
((()))) contains 3 valid parenthesis and hj()(i()) contain 2 valid parenthesis.
I solved it using stack.
2.Write a program to print the output solution for the rat so that he can reach his hole assuming that there is a unique path possible.(1 represents that path is possible and 0 means that path is not possible).
(1,0,0,0) (1,1,0,1) (0,1,1,1) (0,0,0,1)
(1,0,0,0) (1,1,0,0) (0,1,1,1) (0,0,0,1)
It was a simple question and solved it using two nested for loops.
Around 6 students were selected after this round.
He asked me two tough questions:
1.You are a given an integer .You have to print all the possible valid parenthesis for this integer.
For eg for n=2,we have o/p= ()() ,(()),etc
I solved it using this approach.I first print all the possible permutations for a string possible using that integer and then finally check if it is a valid parenthesis,then print it.
2.FInd the angle between hour and minute hand when time is 3:15 assuming an analog clock.
I was not selected after this round but i want to thanks geeksforgeeks for helping me in this interview.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Coviam Interview Experience for SDE II (2.3 yr Experience)
- Flipkart Interview Experience(1.10 years experience SDE 1)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Juspay Interview Experience - 1 yr. Experience through Hackerearth | SDE - 1
- Paytm Interview Experience for SDE-1 | 2 Year of Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 189 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)