Write a recursive function to print reverse of a given string.
skeeG rof skeeG
Explanation: Recursive function (reverse) takes string pointer (str) as input and calls itself with next location to passed pointer (str+1). Recursion continues this way, when pointer reaches ‘\0’, all functions accumulated in stack print char at passed location (str) and return one by one.
Time Complexity: O(n)
See Reverse a string for other methods to reverse string.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Return maximum occurring character in an input string
- Print all the duplicates in the input string
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Remove duplicates from a given string
- Write a program to print all permutations of a given string
- Divide a string in N equal parts
- Given a string, find its first non-repeating character
- Write a program to reverse an array or string
- Print list items containing all characters of a given word
- Reverse words in a given string
- Find the smallest window in a string containing all characters of another string
- Print all permutations with repetition of characters
- Print all interleavings of given two strings
- Lexicographic rank of a string
- Print all permutations in sorted (lexicographic) order