Given a linked list, print alternate nodes of this linked list.
Input : 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -> 9 -> 10 Output : 1 -> 3 -> 5 -> 7 -> 9 Input : 10 -> 9 Output : 10
Recursive Approach :
1. Initialize a static variable(say flag)
2. If flag is odd print the node
3. increase head and flag by 1, and recurse for next nodes.
1 3 5 7 9
- Print the alternate nodes of linked list (Iterative Method)
- Sum of the alternate nodes of linked list
- Delete alternate nodes of a Linked List
- Product of the alternate nodes of linked list
- Alternate Odd and Even Nodes in a Singly Linked List
- Reverse alternate K nodes in a Singly Linked List
- Given a linked list, reverse alternate nodes and append at the end
- Reverse alternate K nodes in a Singly Linked List - Iterative Solution
- Print nodes of linked list at given indexes
- Print the last k nodes of the linked list in reverse order | Iterative Approaches
- Print the last k nodes of the linked list in reverse order | Recursive approach
- Merge a linked list into another linked list at alternate positions
- Alternate sorting of Linked list
- Append odd position nodes in reverse at the end of even positioned nodes in a Linked List
- Splitting starting N nodes into new Circular Linked List while preserving the old nodes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.