Given a linked list, print alternate nodes of this linked list.
Input : 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -> 9 -> 10 Output : 1 -> 3 -> 5 -> 7 -> 9 Input : 10 -> 9 Output : 10
Recursive Approach :
1. Initialize a static variable(say flag)
2. If flag is odd print the node
3. increase head and flag by 1, and recurse for next nodes.
1 3 5 7 9
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Print the alternate nodes of linked list (Iterative Method)
- Merge a linked list into another linked list at alternate positions
- Delete alternate nodes of a Linked List
- Reverse alternate K nodes in a Singly Linked List
- Given a linked list, reverse alternate nodes and append at the end
- Alternate Odd and Even Nodes in a Singly Linked List
- Product of the alternate nodes of linked list
- Sum of the alternate nodes of linked list
- Reverse alternate K nodes in a Singly Linked List - Iterative Solution
- Subtraction of the alternate nodes of Linked List
- Print alternate nodes from all levels of a Binary Tree
- Delete N nodes after M nodes of a linked list
- Append odd position nodes in reverse at the end of even positioned nodes in a Linked List
- Splitting starting N nodes into new Circular Linked List while preserving the old nodes
- Remove duplicates from a sorted linked list using recursion
- Reverse a Doubly linked list using recursion
- Delete a linked list using recursion
- Traverse Linked List from middle to left-right order using recursion
- Add the given digit to a number stored in a linked list using recursion
- Construct a Maximum Sum Linked List out of two Sorted Linked Lists having some Common nodes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.