ReactJS UI Ant Design Collapse Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. The collapse component is used as a content area that can be collapsed and expanded. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Collapse Component.
- accordion: It is used to collapse renders as Accordion if this value is set to true.
- activeKey: It is used to denote the key of the active panel.
- bordered: It is used to toggle the rendering of the border around the collapse block.
- collapsible: It is used to specify whether the panel of children or trigger area to be collapsible or not.
- defaultActiveKey: It is used to denote the key of the initial active panel.
- destroyInactivePanel: It is used to destroy the Inactive panel.
- expandIcon: It is used to allow customization of the collapse icon.
- expandIconPosition: It is used to set expand icon position.
- ghost: It is used to make the collapse background transparent and borderless.
- onChange: It is a callback function that is triggered when the active panel is changed.
- collapsible: It is used to specify whether the panel or trigger area to be collapsible or not.
- extra: It is used to denote the extra element in the corner.
- forceRender: When clicking on the header, it is used to force rendering of content on panel, instead of lazy rending.
- header: It is used to define the title of the panel.
- key: It is the unique key for identifying the panel.
- showArrow: If true, it will show an arrow icon.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Please Login to comment...