ReactJS UI Ant Design Alert Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. Alert components are used for urgent interruptions, requiring acknowledgment, that informs the user about a situation. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Alert Component.
- action: It is used to define the action of Alert.
- afterClose: It is a callback function that is triggered when close animation is finished.
- banner: It is used to indicate whether to show as a banner or not.
- closable: It is used to indicate whether Alert can be closed or not.
- closeText: It is used to define the close text to show.
- description: It is used to define the additional content of Alert.
- icon: It is used to define the custom icon.
- message: It is used to define the content of Alert.
- showIcon: It is used to indicate whether to show the icon or not.
- type: It is used to indicate the type of Alert styles like success, warning, etc.
- onClose: It is a callback function that is triggered when the Alert is closed.
- description: It is used to define the custom error description.
- message: It is used to define the custom error message.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: