ReactJS UI Ant Design Tag Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. Tag Component is used for categorizing or markup. It is used when we want to tag by property or dimension. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Tag Component.
- closable: It is used to indicate whether the Tag can be closed.
- closeIcon: It is used to define the custom close icon.
- color: It is used to denote the color of the Tag.
- icon: It is used to set the icon of the Tag.
- visible: It is used to indicate whether the Tag is closed or not.
- onClose: It is the callback function that is triggered when the Tag is closed.
- checked: It is used to denote the checked status of Tag.
- onChange: It is the callback function that is triggered when Tag is checked/unchecked.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: