ReactJS UI Ant Design Divider Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. Divider Component provides a way to separate the different content using a divider line. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Divider Component.
- className: It is used to denote the class name for the container.
- dashed: It is used to denote whether the line is dashed or not.
- orientation: It is used to position the title inside the divider.
- plain: It is used to indicate whether the divider text is to be shown in plain style or not.
- style: It is used to pass the style props to the container.
- type: It is used to define the direction type of the divider.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: