ReactJS UI Ant Design Image Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. Image Component is used to provide a way to put images in our application that are Previewable. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Image Component.
- alt: It is used to describe the image description.
- fallback: It is used to denote the load failure fault-tolerant src.
- height: It is used to denote the image height.
- placeholder: It is used to denote the value of the load placeholder.
- preview: It is the preview config.
- src: It is used to define the image path.
- width: It is used to denote the image width.
- onError: It is a callback function that is triggered on load fail.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: