Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create the GUI applications.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based simple Real time currency convertor which can convert amounts from one currency to another currency.
tkinter requests json
Below is the implementation :
- Python | Get the real time currency exchange rate
- Python | Real time weather detection using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Real-Time Edge Detection using OpenCV in Python | Canny edge detection method
- Project Idea | Real Time Vehicle Tracking
- Project Idea | C.A.R.T (CROWD ANALYTIC in REAL TIME)
- OpenCV | Real Time Road Lane Detection
- Project Idea | Collaborative Editor Framework in Real Time
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Currency Converter in Python
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | Numpy ndarray.real()
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Python | after method in Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.