Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create the GUI applications. Now, it’s upto the imagination or necessity of developer, what he/she want to develop using this toolkit.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based simple Real-time Weather detection application which can give Weather details of any cities.
tkinter requests json
Below is the implementation :
- Real-Time Edge Detection using OpenCV in Python | Canny edge detection method
- Python | Real time currency convertor using Tkinter
- OpenCV | Real Time Road Lane Detection
- Python | Get the real time currency exchange rate
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Weather app using Django | Python
- Create a Weather app using Flask | Python
- Python | Find current weather of any city using openweathermap API
- Python | Corner Detection with Shi-Tomasi Corner Detection Method using OpenCV
- Python | Corner detection with Harris Corner Detection method using OpenCV
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Python | Numpy ndarray.real()
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Python | after method in Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.